Teléfono: +56 2 2354 4825
Profesor Asistente Ingeniería Industrial y de Sistemas Especialidad: Behavioral Strategy, Decision, Entrepreneurship, Innovation
Stephen actively spearheads effort on innovation and entrepreneurship in both Chile and worldwide. He studies how to make decisions on innovation in a constantly evolving and uncertain context, characterized by rapid advancements of technologies and frequent shifts in macroeconomic, environment, market demand and policies. Stephen develops practical frameworks to help organizations with the strategy and management of their innovation effort.
His research has been published in top academic journals such as Decision Support Systems and Risk Analysis and he works with both large and small-but-fast-growing organizations extensively through executive programs and various projects.
Prior to become a professor, Stephen had engineering experiences in STMicroelectronics and Siemens AG, management consulting experiences in Titan Group and Mckinsey, and research experiences in National University of Singapore.
- Ph.D. National University of Singapure
- Bachelor on Engineering, Nayang Technological University, Singapur
Líneas de Investigación
- Managing uncertainty in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial strategy (effectuation/real options/experimentation/heuristics)
- Entrepreneurial cognition and emotion